Cross-cultural Business Communication for SMEs.
Business culture and processes differ significantly between the North-Western hemisphere and the Muslim-Arab regions. Social norms, identity and culture do play a decisive role when engaging in this domain. Next to a sound business scope, the key to success is cross-cultural communication and liaison throughout the project arch.
- Focusing on specific social attributes, mind patterns and cultural perceptions to succeed.
- Researching corporate, societal and hereditary inter-relations and networks.
- Inter-cultural liaison in negotiating and mediating agreements.
- Use of intra-cultural and inter-cultural stakeholder communication networks.
- Initiating and maintaining cross-cultural business associations.
- Inter-cultural competence building for teams and task forces.
- Providing culture awareness training and presentations for corporate customers