Sports Business Development.
Professional sports, its scope, vision and positioning, requires a long term, sustainable strategic business and realization planning. The volatility of on-field success, or emerging national and international scenarios is to be balanced by a superior planning and corporate business development strategy.
- Analysis and assessment of long term business operational development, costs and yields.
- Identification, resourcing and structuring of incremental revenues.
- Innovative cross-marketing campaigns utilizing multi-channel media mix strategy.
- Identification and reach out to new customers and target groups.
- Strategic development of organizational structure, markets, sales and ROI.
- HR recruitment, job analysis and staff evaluation for all tiers in administration and front office.
- Development of additional brand assets, incremental fan, member, hospitality and corporate resources.