Strategic Brand & Corporate Communications.
In an ever changing environment, strongly shaped by external factors and digital media, corporate communications do have a decisive impact on the brand image, public awareness and the business viability of commercial actors both at home and abroad.
- Survey, analysis and assessment of major media trends and story development
- Corporate brand positioning and presentation to optimize brand image and product awareness
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), identifying vulnerable groups, worthy projects and causes
- Use of digital media and social media platforms to drive corporate image and shape trends
- Intercultural competence and liaison to engage productively with unique target audiences and stakeholder groups
- Public Diplomacy and Public Advocacy to position and drive challenging issues
- Crisis Communication addressing contentious issues early on with the goal to minimize potential threats and damages
- Engagement with government, media, federations, business associations and the IO/NGO domain.
- Civil-Military Interaction (CMI) and Liaison for clients in conflict situations and complex crisis regions.